Thursday, June 13, 2013

Update!!

Hi guys, how are you all doing.

Over the past year I haven't been keeping up with the blog and I am kicking myself in the butt for that! Honestly! In the last year I have had over 3,000 views on my blog, almost 4,000. So I'm going to try to keep up with it now.

Since I've last posted, Netflix has picked up Season 1 of The Finder. This is great news because now more people are noticing it!! Look at these comments:

"I just discovered The Finder on Netflix and wish there were more episodes. I would have watched it on Fox if I knew about it. Bring it back."
John, you are so right!!! Fox NEVER advertised The Finder! How can people watch something without knowing about it!!!

"Please bring this show back. I had never even heard of it until I saw it among 1000s of other titles and thought it sounded great..now I'm hooked! Love Bones and LOVE"
Once again proving the point I just made! People didn't know about it!!!!

"Please bring back finder. I know I am late to thw party but I have only just found the Finder to have to lose it so soon! It waw an amazing show and at least deserves a better end than that!"
Hey look at that, another piece of evidence proving what I've been saying!!!

See!!! This is something lots of people care about!!!!!!

Leave a comment below showing your support! Don't forget to share The Finder with your friends and sign the petition!!!

-- 
Thanks for the support!
Continue to help by telling your friends and family!
Please check out:
And sign the petition at
For information on how to contact Fox, email me at save.thefinder@yahoo.com or save.the.finder@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!